Monday, November 19, 2007

Trap of today's world









We are so addicted to technology today. To a point, stunt like this girl in the picture happen in our daily lives. I have been "trying" to text message while waiting for a light. One time failed because I was blessed with very few and much shorter lights; one time I sent successfully but because type a wrong key right before I sent, I deleted half of my message... O mine! Before my text message days, this seems absurd to me. I now caught doing it (thank God it's not by a cop). Lame lame lame.

It's like the message of Bruce Almighty that we are MEANT NOT to be master of anything - we become slaves of what we have created. Futhermore, we are slave to our lust.

Stop being selfish and care only about our agenda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment